Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Elle

 Elle turned 3 on October 9th, 2012 and we celebrated with a Mermaid birthday party
for our little Princess!!

 Lots of desserts!

 These were  the goodie bags.  I made sea glass candy and Chocolate sea shells!
 Having fun on the Big slide
 Happy Birthday Elle!!


 Decorations!!

We hope that you had a wonderful Birthday, you are the sweetest little girl.  We are so thankful that you are our daughter, we love you more than you could ever know!
Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I noticed you still read our family blog: you're so sweet! I recently went private. If you want to get an invite to the blog, email me your preferred email address and I'll add you to the list. Your family is beautiful!!! Thanks again for all you did in 2011 to help us with our move. What a crazy time that was! Hope you are well! dtmadsen1999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete