Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update

Wow it has been so long since I have updated our blog!

We have been pretty busy, but nothing too exciting just the usual.

Oliver (in his 4th of July Hat) and Elle laughing with him.

She loves him so much.

Yes, she is already crawling! I can't believe that she has grown up so fast!

She started crawling at 7 1/2 months and almost right after she started going up the stairs.

And now she pulls herself up and tries to stand on her own! I am so sad that she is no longer a little baby!


Me and Ollie. He is such a BIG BOY now that he wants to take the pictures, so I made him take one with me and then he took some of me and Elle..Nice face!


Oliver's picture of Me and Ellie Bellie







1 comment:

  1. How cute! Your kids are getting so big, and still just as adorable. You look great too!

    ReplyDelete